Thursday 4 June 2020

Another 6 pups found!


What kind of human could leave these 6 pups to fend for themselves in an area like this?!?!

This vast open space is full of wild animals, Foxes, huge birds of prey, wolves....

Two pups had become separated, they were hiding in a bush, we found them almost immediately.

We searched and searched but being such a huge area we began to feel desperate, there was no sign of any siblings.

We (a farmer came to help me) decided to go back to the tip for the third time, still nothing..

As we got back to the car a feeling of dread came over me then just as fast a feeling of pure joy as I saw a little brown pup huddle into his brothers out of the corner of my eye.They were all huddled together in some kind of broken box.

There were 3 pups, so we have 5 but there should be 6, a rustle of a plastic bag full of discarded animal bones moved and then again.. there he was the 6th baby !

I had been told there were 6 pups late last night, we found them this morning. These 6 pups survived, I have no idea how, they are little miracles.

They are safe for now but we are bursting at the seams, we just have NO space.

PLEASE SHARE, HELP US FIND FOSTERS OR GOOD HOMES. The shelter is in desperate need

Email: compassion4greekpaws@gmail.com
Messenger: m.me/CompassionForGreekPaws





















No comments:

Post a Comment