Sunday 22 November 2020

A Note of Thanks

'MANDY'S LEGACY'

I would like to take this opportunity to thank  
 
Γιώργος Σέγκας
from White Ghost training school and 
 
Paula Kangasmaa
from ARGOS- Animal Rescue Greece (Finland) for their support at this crucial time.
 
I spoke with George on Saturday at White Ghost Training School to arrange when to pick up Alitis and bring him home from the kennels and took the opportunity to ask him how much we owe so we can  settle up with him. He has generously wavered his remaining fees.
 
Paula was the first person to contact me on Thursday and ask me what we needed right now..... My answer was food, I only had four bags of food left! She immediately sent funds to Vasili our vet to cover for food. Thank you also to Kelly Stefanidou and her husband Sakis who brought them to the shelter this morning along with meds I had asked for. 
 
I thank them and all of you who are by our side to try and honour Mandys memory and helping me look after the 🐾🐾

Together we can do this and make Mandy proud who is watching over us and guiding me in my every step 
 
Thanks from Lianta, the C4GP team and all the 🐾🐾🐾🐾 ❤ ❤

 

No comments:

Post a Comment