Friday 25 January 2019

Raina

After many calls over the last week about a large female dog roaming around the village & villagers complaining about yet another stray I finally spotted a very sorrowful sight walking very slowly, head and tail down absolutely soaking wet. I could only just make her out as the rain was so heavy. My first thought was why wasn't she sheltering somewhere, she was just aimlessly wondering. I drove up very slowly, stopped the car, she didn't run. speaking to her gently I could see she liked the attention sooo with the car door open I helped her in. As soon as I closed the door she was stressed, still speaking very gently we set off for the shelter where we made a makeshift kennel in the space we are getting ready for the pups. Raina relaxed a little ate and had a drink. I sat with her for a while and managed to get the large prickly grass seeds off her back and legs then I noticed the tattoo in her ear, I have scanned her but no chip.. 

Raina is a quiet young female and very majestic looking, she doesn't dash around just walks slowly taking in the sights. she isn't bothered by the barking dogs and has already said hello to most in the top run, getting on very well with Rusty-Jack.


When she has settle a little we will be off to the clinic for a health check then we will need a loving foster/forever home as she is actually staying in the yet to be finished off, large pen for Sarah Jane's big pups. Can anyone consider taking Raina if as a foster, I am sure her forever home will be found quickly as she is just adorable.


If you are able to offer a permanent home (adoption) or a temporary home (foster) to Raina please email: compassion4greekpaws@gmail.com or send a message via the Compassion For Greek Paws Facebook page (m.me/CompassionForGreekPaws). Thank you.
 



Raina

 
Raina


 
Raina

 
Raina

No comments:

Post a Comment