Sunday 29 September 2019

Guest Post by Andi regarding Buddy


This boy is truly amazing! And what a summer he has had, new experiences, new adventures and lots of new friends!

Where to start! Well for one he had his first little holiday away, only a long weekend for this first excursion, but he had the best time! He just takes everything in his stride, I think his most favourite experience though was his first BBQ, I’m sure you can all imagine why!!

So he’s seen his first train, wandered along forest paths and sat in numerous cafes, just watching the world go by! Everybody loves Bud and Bud just loves everybody right back!

His next trip is to the beach, he does appear to love water, so can’t wait to see what he makes of the sea!! I will try and get a little video if I can, I just can’t get enough of seeing Bud living life to the full.


All of these gorgeous shelter dogs deserve this, please consider foster, or adoption. I’m thankful every day for Bud, he has enriched our lives, just as much as we have enriched his! 🐶🐶💙💙


Buddy

Buddy

Buddy

Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment